Friday, October 17, 2008

Narrow Squeak? Blessed by God

Well, here it is. A few weeks back on my way to an appointment in Asheville, on a rainy day, and running late, I slid off the slick gravel road before I even got past our property. The pictures show the damage pretty well. I was quite upset but feel very blessed that I was not hurt.





















It should also tell you how frightening it was when I came to a stop, leaning like you can see in the pic.




























The last pic shows the car as it is being pulled back onto the road. I was able to get out of the car before they hooked it up and pulled it.
The car is now as good as new and yes, I am again driving, but more carefully.

3 comments:

Mary said...

Well, thank God for that last comment ;) I'm glad I was able to see the pics, now i don't have to try and guess about where you were and such. We look forward to seeing you tomorrow. Love you.

Lynn said...

didn't look like a slide so much as a just drove off of the road.....

Malone said...

Yikes! I'm glad you're okay Mrs Eury.